Tuesday 28 June 2016

Long time no post!!!

It has been a while since I updated the blog, mainly because I have been so busy at work, "no mun no fun", however I have been keeping an eye on the activity on 70 Mhz and it is nice to see so much activity.
I even bought myself a Spectrum Communications transverter, connected it up and unfortunately have not the time to operate it, I have not been totally off radio though, I have had a few hours now and then to spend on HF using PSK, handy if you are like me not inclined to be calling for hours to make a contact (if I had the morse I could be using that as well...).
But now I will be having a lot of free time but I will not be in this part of the world, I am heading to VE7 on monday for 5 weeks and of course they do not use 4m over that part of the world..
Below is a snapshot of the activity on 70 Mhz today, keep up the good work folks and I will be keeping an eye out on the 4m activity from the East Coast of Canada...



No comments:

Post a Comment